June 1, 2015

I'm Still Around

Hello all! Sorry for the long hiatus, the past couple of months have been extremely busy for me. Unfortunately, there are times when you just can't do everything you want to, and for me it was blogging. Part of being effective at time management is prioritizing tasks and recognizing when an activity just isn't in the time budget.

Here is a brief update regarding what has been keeping me so busy:

  • College, of course (ended the semester with all A's).
  • Working on my research project.
  • Getting ready to present at a poster conference.
  • Applying for summer internships.
  • Moving to Colorado for the summer! (for a research internship)

I hope everyone had a wonderful end to their semester and that your having the summer of your dreams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment