January 2, 2015

Hello 2015! Goals and Expectations of the New Year.

 When it comes to New Year's resolutions, many people have trouble sticking to them. I think the issue at hand is that many people make resolutions that don't fit well into their life or that they simply don't find interesting. Additionally, the resolutions may be impractical and not readily obtained.

Regardless, I think making goals is important and I like to give myself goals throughout the year. That said, my main goals for 2015 are:

1.) Stay Organized

For me, it never fails that during the last half of spring semester I begin getting more disorganized. Ah, end of the academic year blues.

2.) Get my associates degree in mathematics

All I have to do is transfer the credits I have earned at my four year university over to my two year community college, then apply for graduation. This is what is referred to as "reverse transfer" and is an option more colleges are beginning to offer to help increase graduation rates for 2 year community colleges (which affects funding).

3.) Develop an Android App

I have an idea for an android app, but first I must learn more about mobile development and programing for android devices.

4.) Take more photos

In the past few years, I have taken a step back from photography due to a lack of time. I want to find more time to take photographs this year.

5.) Blog more often

When I started this blog, I filled up pages of my notebook with post ideas, but never found the time to write said posts. This year I would like to finish all those posts and blog a minimum of once per week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment